Why am I not happy with this? I don't know if it's the number's I'm not satisfied with, or just my life in general. It seems that decrease in weight = increase in depression.
I have to admit that I've had some pharmaceutical help to get me to the double digits. Yea, I feel like I'm cheating, and I'm terrified of stopping. I fear if I stop popping these pills though, I'll return to 113-115 lbs or more.
Maybe it's the pills that cause my depression. Maybe I'm just at an unhealthy weight for my body, and so it is slowly shutting down. I don't know.
That's all for now, I guess. Thought it'd be nice to update anyone who still follows this. Hopefully the next post won't be so long from now.
I'm tempted to put pics up now that I'm under 100 lbs...feedback would be nice. Possibly cheer me up.
Friday, November 12, 2010
97.2 lbs
Posted by CellarDoor at 5:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment