Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dec. 24

So yesterday morning i weighed in at 114, so that's good. I'm doing the restricting thing cuz I know that if I fast, a huge binge is sure to follow. I stick with it longer when I just restrict. Anyways, so I was doing pretty well yesterday..an apple here, some steamed veggies there...until I had to start baking. I had to sample the cookies cuz I can't give cookies away without making sure they taste ok. I mean how embarassing is it to give away gross tasting homemade cookies? Anyways, I didn't binge, but I did sample more than I wanted to. I started to feel sick afterward, and my heart was racing really fast, so I don't know what that was all about. I still don't feel that well this morning, but I can't stay in bed. I have sooo much to do today....last minute gifts ....and I have to make some vegan food for Christmas for tomorrow cuz my dad doesn't eat meat either. At least I can make some food my way, like steamed green beans, instead of green beans drenched in butter like my Grandpa usually does. I just hope I didn't gain from last nights cookies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your heart probably starting beating fast because of the sugar. The same thing happened to me last time I baked cookies, too much sampling!

CellarDoor said...

Oooh yea, good point! I was thinking about that, but I wasn't sure, since I still eat fruit, I thought my body was used to sugar...but I guess fruit is natural sugar so it doesn't have as high of an impact. anyways...now i know that i shouldn't eat cookies unless i want to feel like shit for the rest of the day (not to mention the fact that they're fattening anyways). Thanks for the comment!