Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dec. 31

I haven't weighed myself yet today (but I will before I hop in the shower). I'm itching to workout right now, but I'm still sick. I feel so lazy moping around and doing nothing, but I know I have to or I will never get better. I've been trying to stave off this sickness with Emergen-C Immune Defense, and it's working I think, but I don't want to fuck up my getting better with a workout. The reason why I have to be more careful when I'm sick is because I only have one lung (my right one), and my lung capacity is less than half of a normal person. I'm wondering if my body has a harder time burning calories because oxygen has a harder time reaching all parts of my body because the oxygenated blood running throughout my body is never super oxygenated? I don't know...fuck, I guess that means that I just have to work harder. Oh, also, the scars left behind from the surgeries (I've had 2 in relation to my lung) makes me really self-conscious. Maybe, someday, I'll post pictures of this, if I feel comfortable.

0 comments: