Thanks guys for you supportive comments! You are all sooo nice! Annabullshit, best line of the movie! "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight" lol! That comment made my day...that is definitely how I feel...except, I'm more like 5 stomach flus away haha.
I am feeling slightly improved from yesterday. The doctor said that it's normal to still be experiencing some painful bloating. He pressed down on my abdomen and said it still feels like there is still a little bloating and hardness in my intestinal area. So, yea, I'm continuing to take it slow, although I am back to my coffee drinking, so that cant be great for my digestive system. But at this point, like I said before, I don't mind still feeling bloated, cuz then I don't eat as much. I still have all of my energy and everything, so I must be eating enough.
I haven't weighed myself yet...I'll post that later...I'm crossing my fingers...
Friday, February 6, 2009
Dec. 6
Posted by CellarDoor at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better.
Got ya added to the SBC list! Welcome!
Post a Comment