...are awesome! Thanks, once again, for your wonderful comments! RayRay...I'm not Catholic, but it sounds like I might as well be huh! I guilt trip myself like non-stop, and always hoping I'm not offending people even though I have strong opinions about a lot of things.
On another note, I've already broken a few Spring Break Challenge rules.
1) I've already broken my own personal goal of being active every day. About the only activity I've had is walking across campus, haha.
2) I haven't binged, per se, but I have def. eaten more than I planned.
3) As a result, the food crept up my throat, and when I burped, I totally threw up in my mouth...so I ran to the bathroom and puked, just a little bit so I could go to bed.
I feel pretty bad. I'm not keeping up my end of the deal with this. I'm having a really hard time restricting right now...prob mostly cuz my ED history is with mia. Fuck, this sucks. I will never be normal. I need help/advice with not eating at night. I'm usually fine during the day....it's the night when I mess up all the goodness of the day. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Have a good day!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
You Guys
Posted by CellarDoor at 6:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Night is when I'm weakest too. Sometimes taking a shower so you can't go out and get food helps. Plus seeing your body might encourage you to keep losing!
If you're in the US, would you be interested in a text buddy?
agreed, night is the worst!!! its also when i smoke pot, so if i smoke it becomes ridiculously hard and i go scavenging. My only saving grace is that we don't keep anything worth eating at the house...cuts down on the purges cause i too have a stronger history of mia then ana and i too despise mia with every ounce of my being...but hey, sometimes its the only way :)- you got it girl!
Post a Comment