If anyone cares to read...I had the strangest dream last night. I had a dream that I went to a party with a group of friends, including my boyfriend, and when we got there we all went different ways, talking with different people etc etc....as the night goes on, I see my boyfriend every once in awhile, all is well. Then I get tired, and apparently a friend of mine lives across the street so I go over there to go to bed. But when I get there, I realize I hadnt seen my bf in a couple hours, and everyone that is now over at my friends house, post-party, tell me not to go back to the party to look for him. This makes me worried, so of course I go back...and when I walk in I notice some people are naked, just casually sitting and talking. It wasn't like an orgy or anything, no one having sex or anything...just sitting around/walking around naked. Then I notice my bf walking around naked with some other chick! I go up to him and was like "What are you doing?!" He just shrugged and said "Sorry." No emotion from him, and he kept on holding her hand. (Piece of backround info...my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years...so to dream about this was a nighmare!). Then they just casually walk away, as if nothings wrong and I run after them trying to yell and get their attention but they pretty much ignore me. So I run off to go cry somewhere, and then suddenly I am in a laundry mat and I look up from crying and notice there is a gift certificate to the laundry mat, saying I had won free laundry or something and then I look around and my boyfriend and that girl were there and they start laughing, telling me it was all a trick and that he hadnt cheated on me and that it was some kind of prank he had to do to get free laundry money! Soooo weird! This whole part in the laundry mat appraently took place the following morning cuz then when i got my bf alone to ask him if he had really not cheated on me he said "of course not!"...so then I was like "no girl slept in ur bed last night?"...and then he said "well, some chick did pass out on my bed, so i just let her sleep there, but we didnt't do anything." At this point my dream starts dwindling down, and i dont remember much more except that there was a gas station and some argument about letting a girl pass out in his bed...blah blah blah...but i was so releived when I finally woke up and realized it was all a dream!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment