Not a day goes by that I am not aware of that number on the scale. Everything I do revolves around it. It dictates my actions, my mood, MY LIFE. My stats as of 5/23/2010:---5'2"---101.0---BMI:18.5---LW:100.2---HW:142.0---GW:When I like what I see (the number and the reflection)
congratulations on your amazing weigh in today! stay strong and think thin sweetie! if you need support or whatever im here looking for a proana friend myself someone to confide in i guess anyway, drop a comment in my blog or email me at rainbowsanddaisies@yahoo.com stay strong and think thin! mwuah! xoxoxo amybear
1 comments:
congratulations on your amazing weigh in today!
stay strong and think thin sweetie!
if you need support or whatever im here
looking for a proana friend myself
someone to confide in i guess
anyway, drop a comment in my blog
or email me at rainbowsanddaisies@yahoo.com
stay strong and think thin!
mwuah!
xoxoxo
amybear
Post a Comment