to MARMITE! I went to the British Foods Store yesterday and bought some cuz I've been dying to try it. At first I think i used to much, but if you spread the thinnest layer across bread (I did it on a pita), it's really good. Each 4g serving is only 10 calories, and you def. dont use up the whole 4 grams cuz its so strong. Also, it has b vitamins, which is good cuz i dont eat meat or any other animal products. So ...yay! ...and it total satisfies my craving for salty foods cuz the flavor is so bold, so I eat less. Yet another great thing to come out of the UK!
On a side note, I'm still 115 lbs. I have been binging and purging a little bit...I think that's fucking things up. I just need to eat less. I'm always fine during the day....perfect during the day...and then night comes around and I eat! Someone commented earlier on here that they take sleeping pills sometimes. Ive tried that before but it ruins my entire day the next day cuz the pills dont wear off on time. Anyways, so I've been trying sleepytime extra tea, but that doesnt seem to help me either. There has to be something that can put me to sleep without negative side effects! Has anyone tried Valerian Root? or Melatonin?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I am now officially hooked...
Posted by CellarDoor at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm like you, fine during the day, then wanting to eat at night. wish I could change that.
Post a Comment