I'm stressing right now cuz im not sure if my roommate heard me throw up (rather unsuccessfully, dammit) or not. When I went in to take a shower and puke at the same time, no one was home...and when I got out of the shower, I thought no one was home...no one was in the living room at least, and since our rooms are close together, I don't remember seeing any signs of her. Then after tearing my room apart looking for my laxatives that I want to take (cuz i dont think i got to throw up everything), I walk out of my room and see the light of the tv on in the living room...so I head straight back in here to my room...and here i am wondering if she has been home for most of my purging session. I dont think i was quiet either...cuz when no one is home, i dont really care about the sound of gagging/puking. anyways, so im stressing out...im sitting here in my room, waiting. fuck. i wanted to head up to the bf's house, but now i dont want to walk by her. maybe if she brings it up, ill just say im not feeling well...i dont know. fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
mmm maybe don't say anything but if she brings it up say you were feeling sick, and be casual.
Yeah I agree with R Harlow B, just say you are very unwell, hence the throwing up in the shower. But i would avoid throwing up at home for awhile just incase she is suspious.
Xxx
Post a Comment