My period must be coming cuz I am PMSing like crazy...either that, or my roommate truly is annoying. So, like I said earlier, I was at my boyfriend's all weekend, and I just got home...it's around 7:30 in the morning here, and her suburban is taking up both our parking spots! We share a driveway with the people downstairs, so we all need to abide by the parking arrangement, otherwise someone will be blocked in. So with the way she parked, I would either have to park on the street (which I hate doing cuz I need to empty some shit out of my car and its easier in the driveway) or I would have to block our neighbor's car....so right now I am blocking my neighbor's car...grrr. I don't understand why she did that? She know's I was with S (I figure I should give him some kind of title by now cuz I hate saying "boyfriend" all the time) and then whenever I come bakc from his place it's usually late at night or early in the morning. Whatever. Just pisses me off sometimes. Totally inconsiderate. And it forces me to be inconsiderate to our neighbors if they have to leave anytime soon, and I hate doing that.
Am I overreacting? I guess all these things just build up, and then I explode in my head about the little things...but sometimes it's all about the little things and that they really add up, you know?
Oh, and another thing...so no suprise I measure out all the food I eat, whether I'm doing a really good job of restricting , or counting the calories I'm about to binge on (I count them all)...and so I've been relatively good about eating more "healthy" and I was making myself a salad with cabbage, celery and carrots, and I grab two stalks of celery which I know is 20 cals per 2 medium stalks, and she comes into the kitchen, grabs a stick and takes a big bite out of it! She does shit like this all the time, just to see if it annoys me..and I usually just be nice and laugh it off...but this time all I did was look at her, not saying a word. Then she said "sorry, did that annoy you" and I said "it's just that I already measured it, so here" and I handed her the celery stalk "finish it, cuz now I have to grab a new one." Then she said sorry. But it's like, why the fuck do you do shit like this in the first place? It's so aggravating...she might be moving out in the summer, so then I could get a roommate that isn't so annoying...or a roommate that understands me and shares the same issues with food and stuff, haha. Anyone wanna come live in California? =)
I miss my old roommate. We got along so well, but she transfered down to a college like 4 hours away. She was just fun to be around...super nice, not condescending at all...and good thinspiration...she wore like size 00 pants.
Anyways, I'm tired of it all. I even started to think that it was ME....why am I never in the mood to socialize with the current roommate? But I started to think about it, and I don't think it's me. I mean, wouldn't everyone avoid being around someone that brings them down?
Another thing is that I'm tired of all the vegan jokes. Yes, I eat a lot of vegetables because they are good for you! Obviously a concept that is beyond the scope of my roommate's comprehension. She buys chips and stuff and tries to guilt trip me into eating them "I bought them for you!"...yea, way to try and make up for all the times ur mean to me. I'm not eating any of ur fucking food. I am actively trying to cut out proccessed foods right now, and I've been pretty successful....the more fresh veggies I eat, the less I eat of anything else, which is good. It's too soon to tell the effect on my weight...I'm still about 114.
Ok, I have more to talk about, but I have to get ready for class. Thanks for reading if you got this far!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Dude...RANT!!!
Posted by CellarDoor at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
haha, oh my gosh, I can relate! when I'm cooking my housemate will come into the kitchen and be like "can I pleeezeee have a teeny tiny piece of that?" and I just want to scream "BITCH I ALREADY MEASURED IT!" but I can't give myself away. I feel your pain!
and death to the vegan haters!
*hugs*
everybody should go vegan!
Boooo!!! She was obviously TRYING to be annoying and the reason she asked is she wanted to see if she succeeded. My old roomies used to make fun of my veganism too, it was lame. They'd be like oooh ur making a salad, is it ORGANIC?? Like it was a bad thing. And I wish I would have said "yes well have fun with your cancer and diabetes."
Anyways good job eating more veggies!!
oh man. I would have punched her; you have loads more self control than me :) Hopefully you'll get a better roommate next go! You'll get through it!
Post a Comment