Hey Celia, Savory1sick, and My Dirty Little Secret thanks for the info! It was all very helpful. I've just always been curious about avoiding wheat and stuff. I mean, I usually buy whole wheat products over any other whole grain product so I'm just weighing out the pros and cons. Maybe I'll try wheat-free stuff when I do have to buy grains cuz I do get bloated sometimes, but I never thought it was the wheat until now. Anyways thanks!
Dude, I'm so glad the past couple of days are over. If you read earlier, I left a textbook on top of my car and drove off without knowing, so I lost it. So I had to order one online, expedited shipping so it gets here quickly so i dont fall that far behind. I ran all over the chemistry department today seeing if anyone was nice enough to turn it in...no luck, of course. They probably sold it back to the bookstore. My professor felt so bad that he lent me his only copy so I could study over the weekend for the midterm next week. So nice of him! He is a super intense guy, and some people think he is mean, but I don't mind his intensity...with the shit he'e been through, I'd get annoyed by people's stupidity too.
Anyways, so things seem to be coming together. The hardest part of the week is over. Two exams, a paper and a presentation are all over...now just one exam friday. phew!
It's weird, sometimes, well actually most times when I am stressed I pig out on food....usually when studying and writing papers...but when I'm stressed about non-school related issues, I don't eat. I wish non of my stress came from school, then maybe I'd be able to loose this damn weight. Oh, I did just discover Trader Joe's Fat-Free Balsamic Vinegrette Dressing...25 calories per 2 Tablespoons! How great is that! So I'm gonna start using that to make salads with spinach, cabbage, celery and carrots. Oh, and FYI, big carrot sticks that you have to peel and stuff are sooooo much more flavorful than the baby carrots which I usually buy...makes carrots a lot easier to want to eat when i want to binge cuz they actually taste good. Oh and another salad dressing that is good is Trader Joe's Soy Sesame Dressing...only 35 cals/2 Tablespoons....fat free too, I think, but I'm not sure. There is some sugar in there though, like 6 or 7 grams maybe...same with the balsamic...but hey, it's better than those 140 calories and up salad dressings!
Hope everyone is well!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A few things...
Posted by CellarDoor at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you've made it through the bulk of your week. Do you have anything rewarding/relaxing planned for the weekend? Treat yourself!
Clearly, I need to get to Trader Joe's and get some dressing. Thanks for the tip.
I'm so glad your prof. came through in your time of need!
I wish there was a Trader Joe's where I live!!!
SO jealous.
Post a Comment