Monday, March 9, 2009

I Am ...

...a complete moron. I'm so out of it sometimes.....so, I after class this morning, I walk back to my car, place my binder and textbook on top of my car to free my hands so I can look for my keys. I find my keys, get my car, and take off. As I am driving through the parking structure, I go over a speed bump, and hear a loud noise, but shrug it off thinking it's some crap in the trunk moving around. Then, a couple blocks away from school, I look around my car and realize that my chem book and binder aren't there! I fucking left them on top of my car! So I pull over immediately...my super expensive text is gone, but my binder was still there. So at least I have the majority of my notes, but my textbook is gone, and that has a lot of notes in it too! Fuck, I'm so mad at myself right now. I have a midterm a week from Wednesday in that class. I need that book. I even went back and circled the parking garage a couple times, knowing that I lost it when I went over that damn bump. But it wasn't there. This has been a stressful weekend, and already is a stressful week, and NOW I have this to add to it! I hope that someone turns it in...I mean it must of gotten super messed up when it feel off my car...and there are tons of notes in it, so I am hoping those are deterrents in tryinh to sell it back. I hope someone turns it in. When I find shit, I turn it in. I hope what goes around, comes around cuz I've totally turned in a wallet I've found (which had cash, which of course I did not take) and a parking permit I found on the ground at school which are super expensive. Karma's a bitch, so they better give me my book back. Alright, I have to take my mind off of this and go study for an exam I have in a couple hours. =(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I'm sure everything will be all right with the chem. book. My friends lose stuff all the time... it'll all work out... who knows, maybe you'll find one in the library unattended...

in response to your comment from earlier... I haven't been 98lbs in a long time, but to know that I was once there means that I can get back to that...
I was just running a lot, free weights, and eating salad for every meal [no dressing]. Low-carb, super vitamins, it worked well I guess... Who knows.
But good luck with everything! I know you can do it!

Rhianna said...

aww hun, sounds like a stressful day...hope someone hands it in for you, coz I know how expensive texts are brand new...hope you have a good end to what started out as a sucky day.

Xxx

Anonymous said...

I have SO done that. Totally sucks!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exam!