So I've only tried the pinolenic acid supplement (Pinnothin was the one I bought from vitacost.com) once...at night, when my cravings are the strongest. I dont know if it's mind over matter, but I really felt like eating less. BUT, then again, I haven't taken any this evening, and I don't feel like snacking either. So I'm not sure how effective it is. But I have been munching on actual pine nuts today, so maybe there is something about them that really does have an appetite supressing ability. I will try to be more consistant when taking it so that I can give you guys updates to let you know if the pinnothin works....but i will tell you that having a tablespoon or two of raw pine nuts every so often seems to help. I don't know why I buy raw...I guess im just assuming all the nutrients are still there...I suppose you could buy the roasted ones, I just dont know the effectiveness of pinolenic acid in cooked ones. anyways, so yea....hope everyone is doing well!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i seriously need to get some pine nuts, too. one tablespoon is 58 calories, but if that helps it's worth it.
Interesting! Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment