Before I forget, I want to give you a quick update on that pinolenic acid supplement: for the most part, I don't feel a difference. Maybe it will work over the long run...but it sure doesn't feel like it. I'm gonna keep taking it till it's gone, but I think that eating small amounts of actual raw pine nuts works better for me...but since it's a nut, portion control is super important.
So anyways, since I am plateaued at around 115.0 which seems to be the weight i keep on returning to for the past several months now, I think I am going to move towards raw veganism, instead of just regular veganism. I think from now on I am going to buy raw when I go grocery shopping. I won't throw out the food i have right now, i'll just slowly move away from eating the cooked things i have left and start incorporating more raw. so i am hoping going raw will do the trick!
Friday, March 6, 2009
taking it to the next level
Posted by CellarDoor at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Raw vegan is super hardcore! Good luck!
Oh, and plateaus are most likely the most frustrating thing EVER.
Email me at rayrayshg@yahoo.com and I'll tell ya more 'bout raw, too long for comments! :)
Post a Comment